Search This Blog

Friday 20 July 2012

Miracle Laundry Whitening Solution

Have you ever heard of the MIRACLE LAUNDRY WHITENING SOLUTION?  

Well, I came across this great web site One Good Thing by Jillee, and there are a number of amazing home remedies I was just couldn't wait to try.

So, after a few friends were over one night and wine and cranberry juice was spilled, I quickly wiped it up and threw the towel in the laundry room, to find it a few days later and it looked like this!


Remembering this great site, I decided to try her MIRACLE LAUNDRY WHITENING SOLUTION

HOT HOT HOT water
1 cup of laundry detergent
1 cup powdered dish washer detergent
1 cup bleach
1/2 cup borax

Mix together and add as little as possible of very hot water (I used boiling water from the kettle) as you are looking for a concentrated cleaning solution, aim for barely enough water to cover the article(s).

Let soak over night (or at least 2 hours) and wash as normal.

I was very impress.  As you can see it really works!



Now that's Creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment