Search This Blog

Thursday 30 August 2012

Quick Iced Coffee

OK, this summer I have become obsessed with iced coffee.  However, in the morning I don't always have time to bring out the blender and blend up a nice batch, as I am usually running behind schedule.


So, I have come up with a equal delicious option that is the Quick Method!

Check it out, this is all you need.


I freeze the coffee in ice cube trays,


Fill my glass (or travel mug) with the coffee cubes


Top off with either almond milk or coconut milk beverage, add your sweetener of choice and you are done!



So my freezer in now filled with the coffee cubes so I am ready to go at a moments notice.

I bring it to work in my travel mug, which keeps it nice a cold and give it a few shakes every now and again.  As the cubes begin to melt that break into tiny pieces just as if it were blended.

Yummy!!!

Now that's Creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment